Stealing Share’s keys to a great brand strategy
For you to be successful in stealing market share, you must have an unquenchable thirst to win and willingness to part from the pack. The degree to which you have this raging fire is in direct relationship to the level of success of our branding work.
If you are only interested in finding a brand company that says you are doing everything correctly, we are not the right firm for you Click here for a list of our competitors who do things in a more parochial way . We are not like our competitors. We are challenging to work with because our job is to find problems and fix them. If you don’t want to hear about some incorrect and fundamental beliefs, call your advertising agency or a different branding company. If you are not willing to look at everything to increase your brand’s strategic value, then we are not the company for you either. We leave no stoned unturned in developing a brand strategy that steals share.
Everyone has responsibilities in developing a successful brand strategy
- Stealing Share is for companies who believe are willing to change and adapt to ensure the delivery of a successful strategy.
- Stealing Share is for companies that believe their brand and corporate identity should be working harder for them to grow their share and build preference.
For our work to be successful, each of us has specific responsibilities to execute in making this happen.
Responsibilities of Stealing Share
- We promise to challenge everything.
- We promise to leave no opportunity unexplored. Everything concerning your identity, marketing and business will be challenged.
- We promise to ask tough questions.
- We ask the tough questions that expose the brand for what it truly is, and then we methodically and tenaciously address each issue that has been uncovered and turn it into a strategic asset.
- We promise to speak honestly. No one wants to hear that they have problems. But if your brand has problems, it is our responsibility to tell you just that. This can be akin to telling you that you have homely children. We then give you the strategic insight and tactical tools to overcome whatever issues your “children” may have in turning the negative into a positive.
- We promise to keep a dispassionate view. Just like our clients, we love to win. In order to win for each client, we must separate emotions from the facts. We uncover those facts through extensive qualitative and quantitative research.
- We promise to deliver to you a better understanding of your target audience and translating that into a winning brand strategy.
- We promise to uncover the belief systems that your target audience holds as truth. Understanding these preceptive keys are the levers needed to change behaviors to your advantage.
Responsibilities of the client
- Have the desire to win. In business, winning is never about doing what has always been done. Recognizing the need for change to increase relevance is essential. It is not about being safe and copying the market leader.
- Have C-level support and buy-in. Our strategic work is all about change. Fundamental change is impossible without support and leadership from the very top. Change is impossible if the members of the executive board and senior management are not onboard and do not believe in the necessity and value of winning. Our brand work does not stop at marketing. It is a new direction and a shift in corporate culture. When we say keep it real, we actually mean it.
- Own no sacred cows. Sacred cows are the death of our work. Companies rarely have to change names or logos, but they must be willing to put everything on the table in the face of evidence.
- Hold no political agenda. Working with Stealing Share requires having no predetermined attachments to useless efforts. Politics and committees are not a means to an end. They are barrier to success and foster compromises in clarity.
- Embrace change. Be open to the possibility of changing anything that stands in the way of your success – even your business paradigm or corporate identity. Winners must be open to “what can be” and the probability for success that resides outside the current course of business. Achieving “what can be” requires change and a thirst for opportunity.
For you to be successful in stealing market share, you must have an unquenchable thirst to win. The degree to which you have this raging fire is in direct relationship to the level of success of our work.
If you are only interested in a brand strategy that says you are doing everything correctly, we are not the right firm for you. If you are not willing to look at everything as dispassionately as possible to increase your strategic value, then we are not the firm for you either.
Stealing Share is for companies who believe that stasis will never build successful strategies. Stealing Share is for companies that believe their brand and corporate identity should be working harder for them to grow their share and build preference.
For our work to be successful, each of us has specific responsibilities to execute a winning brand strategy.